ES File Explorer For PC
Es File Explorer for PC is the greatest file manager app for android and when you are feeling you manage all of your folders plus data files on your PC then you could download Es File Explorer for PC by using our simple guide.
The file manager app is the most versatile app for Android that can help you manage all your files, folders, as well as images, videos, and other multimedia files on your computer. It’s built for local use and you can easily connect apps to cloud storage services like dropbox, Onedrive, Google Drive, and other similar services. You can move/copy/paste files in various locations, search for specific files, rename or edit files or delete them permanently from your smartphone.
This app is a file manager app for Android smartphones and tablets, but there is a very easy way to download Es File Explorer for PC. If you want to use this app, then just follow the steps below.
How To Download ES File Explorer For PC
To Play Es File Explorer for PC you must have an Android emulator first. The most commonly used Android Emulator for Windows and MAC is the Nox App Player & Bluestacks. Download them using the links below.
- Download and install Nox App Player application app on your computer.
- Launch Nox App Player and select google play store.
- Type in google play store search “ES File Explorer” then select install and wait until the download process is complete.
- Once a download is complete. Open the Es File Explorer application and the application is ready to use.
The Best Features Available in the Es File Explorer are:
- File Manager : You can handle all of the files on your PC such as you do at your smartphone or tablet. Cut/Copy/Paste, move, edit, create, delete, rename, search, send or share files using other from inside the app.
- Bluetooth File Browser: this app supports Bluetooth browsing files should you connect your laptop or computer to your smartphone via Bluetooth then you may browse and transfer files together.
- Performance Optimization: Here you can turn off work tasks on unused apps on your android.
- Cache Cleaner & Root Explorer: This works to remove junk files that exist in the storage space, so the memory will be more relieved.